Amazon UK

Thursday 31 October 2019

The most haunted road trip in America

“Do you spook easily?”

This is the question a man who’s just sold me the biggest blueberry muffin I’ve ever seen has asked me. I’m standing in one of the most haunted hotels in the United States and my answer would’ve been completely different had this man asked just a few days ago. At the time he’s asking though, I’m two days into driving one of the most haunted road trips in North America and I am what I would describe as “genuinely a bit spooked.” 

Two days earlier, I set off with a map that would take me from Brooklyn to Pennsylvania, stopping off at four haunted destinations where visitors have claimed to see all manner of spooky goings-on. These aren’t your typically ghoulish locations — anyone can stop off at an old cemetery or abandoned hospital and be like “oooooh, this place gives me the willies." But that’s not for meThese creep-filled locations are a bit more off the beaten track. And so, armed with what I’m told is “the best ghost detector currently available in the app store” I set off for my first destination. Read more...

More about Halloween, Road Trip, Haunted House, Haunted, and Culture

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2BVuBs2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPA Cash Machine