Amazon UK

Thursday 26 September 2019

'Ring Fit Adventure' on Nintendo Switch will make you sweat

TwitterFacebook

There I was, laying down on a carpeted floor with a Nintendo Switch Joy-Con strapped to my left thigh. 

I was in a plank position, face down, ass up, moving my hips up and down alongside a very nice gaming guide who was doing the moves along with me. The Joy-Con on my leg was tracking my movement, and each rep was translated into an attack on a tiny monster that was blocking my path on the screen I currently couldn't see. After I defeated the monster with pure exercise power, I grabbed the Ring-Con, stood up, and got back to jogging in place.

This is Ring Fit Adventure, Nintendo's upcoming Switch game that turns exercise into an RPG adventure. Read more...

More about Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Ring Fit Adventure, Entertainment, and Gaming

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2lnnHXT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPA Cash Machine