Amazon UK

Thursday 31 May 2018

By: Ogunyomi Musa

Hello… I have the knowledge to design any website of my with WordPress… But my problem is that how can I make money online with it.

First, am into Kung Fu, and I have blog site on martial lifestyle (not yet published, but am done with the design).

I can also teach people how to create websites with WordPress…

My question now is that… How can I make money with my martial blog posts with the following…

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Google adsense
3. Private Forum
4. Directory Website
5. Online Coach
6. Direct Ads…

Please, I really need help to start earning money with this my skills.

Thanks and remain blessed.



from Comments on: 25 Legit Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress https://ift.tt/2J0qCMC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPA Cash Machine