Amazon UK

Thursday 30 November 2017

Justin Timberlake finally reveals the startling inspiration behind 'SexyBack'

TwitterFacebook

You may have been under the impression that you knew exactly what Justin Timberlake's 2006 hit song "SexyBack" was about, but unfortunately you'd be quite wrong.

Timberlake appeared recently on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert where, nestled on a blanket beneath the stars, he revealed the true inspiration.

"Sexy was actually just the name of my neighbour's rabbit," he says in the clip. "You see, they were in Nebraska for the weekend, and I was pet-sitting. But they were worried I wouldn't return the rabbit. So I wanted to assure them, via song, that I was indeed bringing Sexy back. Read more...

More about Funny, Stephen Colbert, Justin Timberlake, The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, and Sexyback

from Mashable http://ift.tt/2i3NYW0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPA Cash Machine