Amazon UK

Friday 22 March 2013

From Educator To Working At Home - and Making Money!


My name is Ron and I’m 52 years old. I taught high school math and coached basketball for 27 years and enjoyed many successes and personal satisfying moments. I left that part of education 3 years ago and am now the athletic director at our school.

Coaching allowed me to meet many of the most successful coaches in college basketball history and attend their clinics and even work at their summer camps. The “educator” in me has always wanted to know what makes successful people - successful. I’ve accumulated ideas from hundreds of biographies and autobiographies of successful people in all areas of life. I’ve tried to incorporate those into my teaching and coaching to help prepare young people for life. It didn’t make me a lot of money, but it was very rewarding. Someday I’d like to develop a website for success ideas/stories/inspirations of all the material I’ve collected over the years. But that’s for another time right now.

I spent many years in that career I loved, but unfortunately didn’t profit from huge salaries. I’ve really learned to love exploring on the computer and as I near retirement I was searching for something that was enjoyable and yet something that could be profitable. Searching the web for these kind of ideas is almost incomprehensible! I have sifted through literally hundreds and thousands of ideas and sometimes it makes my head spin.

However, recently I’ve come across an opportunity called “The Ultimate Wealth Package”. It is a program developed by Mark Warren and is definitely different from all those other “head spinners”. Mark is very thorough in his explanation and completely lays out exactly what you need to do in order to be successful. He explains that this is not a “get rich quickly” program, but if you follow his plan you can make some money and enjoy what you’re doing at the same time. I’m not the most computer savvy person in the world - but this is very easy to follow. I am also not the most liberal person - most of my ex-students and athletes would probably say I’m very conservative! However Mark’s program is one that I felt completely comfortable with am looking forward to making part of my life from here on out. If things could work as well as I may hope - it may even allow me to move my retirement up a few years and allow me to enjoy things I’ve only dreamt about.

I don’t know if you’re situation is anything like mine or not, but it really doesn’t matter. I think this is an opportunity that could be good for anyone. I would say proceed carefully (like I did) and compare this to other programs you’ve researched. I really don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

I’ll end with a quick motivational story from a book that is probably my favorite of the hundreds/and even thousands from those I’ve read. If you haven’t read Gary Barnett’s book “HIGH HOPES” - you should do so immediately. He took over an absolute dismal college football program at Northwestern and a few years later had them in the Rose Bowl. He simply said: “What they (the players) didn’t understand was that at 211 degrees, water is just hot. At 212, one more degree of temperature, water turns to steam, which can create enough energy to move a train through a mountain pass. We were simmering at 211.”

I’ve always tried to inspire my students and athletes to work hard for that one little extra degree. Then they can watch the fruits of their labor pay off. This is exactly how I’m going to approach this program. It has inspired me in much the same way.

I wish you well and hope that you will reach for that one last little degree in whatever it is that you want to be good at!

You can find additional info at the following links:

Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPA Cash Machine